All our classes are online ONLY at the moment while the lockdown is in place. Book your spot and you will receive a zoom link to use to connect you to the class. You’ll need a quiet place in your house, a mat and two foam blocks. If you have blankets, a bolster and a chair then that would also be good.
- Check out all the info the info on our website. When you are ready to enrol and pay for a course or classes and click on the appropriate course etc. you will be taken to the part of the website where you can buy safely online with our integrated class purchase system. You are always welcome to pay us in person before class if you prefer. Contact us if you any questions about any of the information.
- Let us know before class if you are on any medications, have a medical condition, are pregnant or are menstruating as this may affect your sequence in the class.
- Black Lotus provides all the yoga equipment including mats although you may bring your own if you prefer.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and classes are always done with clean, bare feet.
- Don’t eat too close to your class time, no less than 2 or 3 hours for a meal and about an hour or so for a small snack.
- Remove loose jewellery and refrain from using strong perfumes or deodorants.
- Arrive 10 or 15 minutes before class, the class begins on time with students already on their mats and ready.Don’t forget to put your phone on silent.
- We have a changing area but not secure lockers. Avoid bringing valuables to the school and ask the teacher to put them inthe office if unavoidable.
As a beginner we recommend that you come to at least one class a week. If you have to miss your regular class you can come to any other similar level class throughout the week or one of the scheduled practice times. Do the best you can and if you sick or away come back as soon as you can.